Terenyi Clinic is located in Budapest, Hungary, only a few minutes from the airport. The clinic proudly awaits patients with highly-qualified, experienced doctors and high-tech equipment. Our empathetic dental staff always ensures patients receive the most pleasant, stress-free treatment possible by providing pain-free anaesthesia and treatment in a relaxing, cozy atmosphere. We treat each patient with special care, assuring each of them feels at home and comfortable every step of the way.
Why is it worth for you to have your dental treatment carried out in Budapest?
- the price of treatment can be 70% lower than the price available in your country
- knowledge of Hungarian dentists is worldclass and kept up-to-date by regular international trainings
- Budapest is easily accessible from any European country
- you can make a real holiday of your trip – with its amazing architecture, historic sights, and great shopping facilities Budapest is a must-see
Why choose Terenyi Clinic for your treatment?
- we have 10 years’ of experience in treating foreign patients
- we will arrange your trip to ensure your trip is as stress-freeas possible—we can help with hotel bookings and you will get your personal driver to take you to and from appointments, so you have nothing to worry about
- our doctors are highly qualified and many of them have practiced abroad
- our leadig doctor and dentoalveolar surgeon, dr. Agnes Terenyi, is an expert in her field and according to her there is no hopeless case when it comes to implantation
- we use the most up-to-date CAD-CAM technologies in prosthetics and guided implant surgery
- we offer 10 year guarantee on certain services
- short waiting time
- polite service, friendly atmosphere
- English speaking doctors
- many satisfied patients
- to carry out a whole implant-retained bridge it is enough to travel twice: 1-2 working days for inserting the implants and 3-6 months later 5-8 working days to make the final prosthetic restoration
- during the healing time you can wear temporary crown or denture, you are never ’without teeth’